Monday, June 27, 2011

Behind the scenes


My name is Monica White.
Stephanie is one of my best friends and I am using this blog to get her talent out to you guys.
I basically do all the behind the scene work that this busy fashion designer cannot.
I have a huge passion for fashion but an even bigger one for Public Relations. 
Therefore this blog is a perfect marriage of my two passions in life.
I am 22 years old and a senior in college.
For a lack of better words I am an organized mess.
I have my own style of doing things and it works for me!
I always say what is on my mind because I would rather be heard than stay quiet.
Motivation comes easy to me and failure has never been an option.

To inspire people is a huge deal for me and I hope this blog is able to do just that!


No comments:

Post a Comment